Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hello world! I don't know if anybody but me reads this.... it's been awhile since I've written anything. Both Barton and I are still in school and we were both on the honor roll last semester. Pretty cool. My classes have intesified just because I am getting more into my core classes. I am learning all sorts of new tricks though. I got some sort of crazy hair at the beginning of the semester though. I thought that I could take a 400 level class-the art of the book. It's alot of fun, but really labor intensive. I have no idea what or how I can use this in the future, but I love the class. I have been known to stay up until the wee hours of the morning working on a book. Barton's classes are about the same as last semester except he is shadowing as well. He just follows doctors around and observes what they do and say. So far he is enjoying it. He is still working as a sleep tech on the weekends. I still have a super fantastic job (insert sarcasm), although it is a different one from last time I wrote. It's still a phone job, and I work nights. That makes things pretty interesting. Most days I don't get home until really late, and can't go to sleep (like tonight) because I have had too much caffeine. I really should be doing homework, but today just hasn't been a good day.
The kids are growing like weeds. We had birthdays and everyone got older. Except for me. ha ha. Savanah loves school and has been working on writing and spelling. Her drawing abilities are quite good for her age. And she is always drawing on any scrap of paper that she can find. She is so darn creative. She recently made herself a doll out of a blanket and hair rubber bands. She even dressed in in a pink swimsuit. Its so funny! Vercein is talking, talking talking. He said the funniest thing to Barton, "Dad remember when you ate that bug? (at Nathan's homecoming) That was really really gross." okay so you have to hear him say it. He is almost potty trained. Almost. The batman underwear was a big hit at school. There is a underwear fashion show at school when the little boys get new underwear. Alexus is getting so big. She can say certain words, and no no is a constant one. She did say savanah the other day, but I haven't been able to get her to repeat it. She loves to say papa (grandpa). Her hair is so flippin curly! When its wet, it is so long. But you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her. She recently learned how to climb, and managed to climb into the tub fully clothed with Savanah. And she has discovered that there are holes in her nose and when she puts her finger in them, she gets stuff on her fingers. soooooooooo gross!
We're all hanging in there and life is okay today. perhaps more later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your blog, even if I don't comment, I like to look and see any new pictures and what not. My mom says she reads mine but never comments so I have to take her word for it. Lol! I'm so surprised Vercein remembered that day we all ate bugs! It was almost a year ago. Smart boy!